Do you want to be a part of a positive and fun organization? World Health Institute is creating a state-wide Advertising Sales force. We are looking for sales professionals that want to drive new business development and make an immediate impact on local communities.
A Week in Your New Career
Build relationships with new World Health Institute customers by making new connections. Your days will be spent making phone calls and visiting local businesses to present effective advertising methods! The new ad revenue you generate from local businesses allows World Health Institute to provide emergency healthcare training at a reduced cost.
- Characteristics that make you successful
- A hunter mentality – this role is 100% new business development
- 2 years of proven B2B sales experience or recent college grads with B2B sales experience
- Self-motivation and highly developed organizational skills
- Adaptability to work in a different location each week
- Prior success with telephone cold calling
- Experience prospecting your own leads
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, Word, and Outlook) and CRM's (Salesforce)
- Exceptional time management skills
- Resilience and ability to close sales in a short cycle environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license, reliable transportation and current auto insurance
- Ability to create DBA business
Commission based with draw that does not require you to reconcile against future commissions Additional bonus opportunities and Sales Award/Recognition trips.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Key words: Outside sales, inside sales, advertising sales, field sales, telephone sales, digital sales, advertising executive, advertising representative, account executive, sales representative, business development, cold calling, telemarketing, hunter